Our Mobile Medical Unit is also on the road in Kensington.
Hope and help start here
Free and confidential medical services, including pregnancy testing and ultrasounds, performed by qualified medical personnel.
Free social services including support for housing, education, and job placement.
Information about all available pregnancy options without discrimination or judgment.
Request a free pregnancy test and ultrasound with an AlphaCare nurse or an appointment with an AlphaCare social worker.
Years in Philadelphia
Women served last year
“I recently went to AlphaCare for a pregnancy test and sonogram. I was very nervous, but I must say I had a great experience! The office is very clean and organized. The nurses made me feel very comfortable and gave me a lot of helpful info regarding where I could receive follow up care at a low cost. Overall my appointment went well! I’d recommend anyone interested to go ahead and schedule an appointment.” – Google Review
AlphaCare Program Staff and Medical Support Team
- Frank, MD, Medical Director
- Linda, MD, Radiologist
- Sue, RN, BSN, CCE, CLC, Perinatal Nurse
- Ann Marie, CRNP, CNM, Nurse Sonographer
- Val, MSN, CRNP, Nurse Sonographer
- Brianna, BSW, Social Services Manager
- Karissa, MSW, Project Manager
- Deborah, BS, Client Advocate
- Kathleen, BA, Receptionist